The few years spent studying in the technical field finally led me to graphic arts world and visual creation in 2000. After several passages in Parisian agencies and studios, I left the capital to gain my independence and settle first in the bellifontaine forest with some free electrons of the collective dac, then in Asia from where I draw my inspiration with new cultures. These years of learning and work allowed me to have a global reflection in the field of graphics, from print to web.
• Hosting of the website
• Backup of the website every week
• Assistance about adding contents once a month
• Analysis report of the audience sent by e-mail
• Regular updates of WordPress + fixing of the problems bound to it
• Adaptation of the website to evolution of SEO rules, and different browsers
• Support by e-mail in case of issues